Re: [opensuse] Samba Admin Help
  • From: Thomas Miller <tmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:45:18 -0500
Joshua Raphael Fuentes wrote:

I installed Samba, and I can see if from my desktop, but it won't
let me
login. I am using the standard setting as you see in Yast if you
use it
for setting up the service. What am I do wrong?

assuming that you installed samba right, you can try seeing if you configured it right using it's web based interface.. Just open konqueror, then login using your root at "localhost:901"

--
REGISTERED LINUX USER # 393260
there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't

--
Thomas Miller
Chrome Portal Project Manager

http://www.bss-software.com