Re: [opensuse] configure fonts in KMail
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:06:14 -0500
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 20:21, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 01:43, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> > I thought I could configure font sizes from the configure menu
> > in KMail, but everything is grayed out. Seems like I did this
> > before, but have forgotten how. Help! Thanx!
>
> Yup, I get that too when I uncheck the "Use custom fonts" checkbox.
> It's at the top of the
> KMail "Settings" -> "Appearence" -> "Fonts"-tab.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Leen
OK, I did that. It makes the Re From and To text big and readable, but does
nothing to the actual text of the message, which is where I'm really having
the problem. I'm using a 19" CRT Trinitron, which has good resolution, but
the characters are rather tiny. That's also true of an outgoing message,
like this one.

--doug