[opensuse] Sound problem......fixed.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:52:27 -0500
As someone else said, adding users by their logon ID to the "audio" group is a
work around, which is great for now, but there needs to be a proper fix ASAP.

Over all, I'm very impressed (so far) with 10.2. On this laptop, I'm using
the "old" KDE menus......MUCH, MUCH better than the new ones with a "pad."
WRONG!!!

Now that there is a sound work around, I guess I can get on with the business
of conversion from 10.1, and have some clients order from Novell - once they
have product to ship, that is.

Fred

--
MickySoft, the ultimate corporate parasite.