Re: [opensuse] Unsubscribe, get your flamethrowsers ready :-)
  • From: Frank Bax <fbax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:39:22 -0500
Interesting that this thread should come up this week...

At 09:56 AM 12/11/06, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
At the bottom of all the mails I receive from the list, is written:

> For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Does this help you?

It certainly doesn't help me. I originally subscribed to suse-linux-e list; and somehow got transferred to opensuse list; which I now want to unsubscribe from.

I also sent a message to opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx at 14:20 EST on 12th.

I've received no reponse to any of the above messages and I'm still receiving messages from the list. At 21:15 EST on 12th I sent a message about this problem to opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx - no response there either.

Its now 16:40 on 13th - How do I get off this list?