Re: [opensuse] What is the name ?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:06:30 -0500
* Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx> [12-12-06 23:37]:
> I agree Patrick, but what I did was wrting the line as You have
> suggested.

point: It was Jan's example you used.

point2: Not knowing the parameters that _you_ desire, it is normal to
present the command syntax with a ?place-holder? where you
would put _your_ intended parameters, ie:
xterm -geometry <geometry>
^^^^^^^^^^ where you put what you wish

xterm -geometry 80x25, 132x60+200+400

You are past the _basic_ point-and-shoot, mousey graphical user
interface here. It would behoove you to consult a text dealing with
the *nix command line, or (at least) the man files and help extensions.

OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/