Re: [opensuse] Missing i686 packages from download.opensuse.org
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:56:21 -0500

> > Following along Randal's point, sort of <ducks> did anyone else get
> > this message after the kernal update?
>
> You must be thinking of that Perl guy, Randal Schwartz. I'm Randall
> Schulz. What's the difference? I know how to spell Randall...
>

> RRS

ouch! Sorry 'bout that . I, most obviously didn't know.. OTH, you can't
be sure it wasn't just my usual (non)typing skill that caused
that "oops!"

;)

Bonus good time points do you any good to salve your wounded spirits ?
As I have said before belief isn't a requirement of participation .
This keyboard seems to have developed some traits in common w/ shuffle
mode on an mp3/ogg/flac player. Sometimes it just *will* not enter
certain letters until I sacrifice a used floppy or , when it's in a
really bad mood, a CD... <sigh>