Re: [opensuse] Anybody having problems with tomboy?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:14:36 -0500
* John Meyer <john.l.meyer@xxxxxxxxx> [12-12-06 19:14]:
> I got a notice of a software update, and it's giving me an error with
> tomboy.

Not sure how to deal with a 'notice' that causes problems with a
software program. Maybe declare the 'notice' null a void ???

really, your statement does not provide much to go on. If I told you
that my automobile was making a 'bink' sound every day or two, what
would you advise me?

Please consider your audience when you pose a question.
OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/