Re: [opensuse] What is the name ?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:46:24 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2006-12-12 at 20:28 +0100, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> > > More correct, the selection :-)
> >
> > It is not saved; rather, you call xterm with the appropiate
> > parameters. By
> > the way, if some are not accepted, wrap it all in "".
> >
> Not quite sure what You mean.

The changes you do to xterm behaviour using one of its three menus are not
saved anywhere. If you need a particular behaviour at start, you have to
select it from the command line that calls xterm.

The possible command line options you can read in "man xterm" - I agree,
not easy reading, but that is what there is.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.