Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:35:57 -0500
On 12/12/06, Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suspect this may be the last release that has a boxed version. Novell is
scaling back on the marketing.

Nah.. I am sure you will see Novell marketing & sales guys plugging
SUSE at Linux roadshows coming Jan/Feb 07. It's approaching the
holiday season and everything is winding down.

I am glad the SUSE project teams managed to release 10.2 before the
holidays. Gives all us geeks something to play with. So far, 10.2 has
proven to be a great release edition. I probably tweaked a total on 1
or 2 hours -- everything else worked perfectly right out of install.
And more importantly, the YOU issue is fixed.

--
"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie