Re: [opensuse] Wide Print Dialog in KPDF
  • From: Thibaut Cousin <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:15:30 +0100
Hello,

I have a problem with the latest KDE update on 10.2 (x86_64), namely
kdebase3-3.5.5-125.1. As reported by someone else on the list, the KPrinter
dialog becomes very, very wide if I click on its "Options" button.
The person who already reported the bug mentioned a cure: deleting the
kdeprint preference file did the trick for him.

Well, it doesn't solve the problem for me... I started from a clean OpenSUSE
and KDE install, and the problem wasn't there before the last kdebase3
update. I deleted everything related to kdeprint in .kde/share and restarted
my session.
Any other idea?
Thanks for any help,

--