Re: [opensuse] Kmail constantly annoys with certificate problem.
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:56:46 -0500
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 15:48, pelibali wrote:
<snip>
> Here independently which choice I do, except a shorter period when it
> will be not asked again, but after restarting Kmail the very same
> pop-ups appear for sure.
> Any idea or trick to hide this somehow?! (FYI: Updating 9.1 or moving
> to another provider are no valid options. KDE 3.3.2 could help, but.)

Hi Pelibali,

FYI, I have the same problem but with these versions:

KMail 1.9.1 (from within Kontact)
KDE 3.5.2 level "a"
SUSE 10.0

I interpreted the behavior as being a configuration problem at the server end.
It didn't occur to me it might be a problem with KMail, so I'll be keeping an
eye on this thread! ;-)

regards,

Carl