Re: [opensuse] Missing i686 packages from download.opensuse.org
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:56:15 -0800
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 11:43, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 December 2006 17:42, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > > Some oversight, they are available now.
> >
> > Will YaST detect and upgrade to these packages automatically, now
> > that they're there?
>
> Don't think so. If you did a net installation, why don't you try? :-)

Eh? For one thing, I try not to mistake what does happen for what's
supposed to happen.

This installation is an upgraded from RC1, from beta2, from beta1 from
alpha5) all based on downloaded DVD images.

I added Guru's RPM, Packman and the two Installation Repositories from
Mirrors.Kernel.org and updated all the installed packages. The only
686-specific packages among them were a few media-oriented ones from
the Packman repository.

Perhaps the new packages haven't made it to Mirrors.Kernel.org, yet?

> Bye,
> Steve

Randall Schulz