Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:41:33 -0500
Novell usually have a promo where they ship free when they first
release the box for sale on their site. Perhaps worth waiting to see
if they do it again.

Keep checking http://www.novell.com/linux/. There is usually a really
big banner ad when they do it.

dg

On 12/12/06, Mark Hounschell <markh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
D Gavrilovic wrote:
For retail locations and more information, visit
> http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/resellers/index.html.

I found no mention of any retail locations. Am I, or am I not, going to be able to run down to the local Best Buy in a week or so and buy the box?

Thanks
Mark

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie