Re: [opensuse] Splitting MP3's
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:08:08 +0100
J Sloan a écrit :

John K Masters wrote:

YES! It needed a reboot after uninstalling Audacity but now working. Thanks a lot.

Glad you got it working, but somehow I doubt there was any need for a reboot.
Probably that was just one way of reloading a service or something - in 12
years of linux I've never seen a case where it was necessary to reboot after
installing a program.

try (as root) :

rc <TAB>
(type the letters r then c then the TAB key)
to see the list of restartable services (one of the handy openSUSE things :-)

:) Still think Debians apt is better.

It's all about the repositories!

Joe

after some month of openSUSE living, try debian, just to see what happens...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO