Re: [opensuse] Anybody like the new KDE start menu?
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:54:26 -0900
On Monday 11 December 2006 12:07, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> As for your bug-report, I did read it, but could not understand your
> problem. (Is discussing that here off-topic?)

Its not a bug report, its a wishlist item.

Click K to pop up the menu
Slide mouse straight pointer up to Multimedia, and hover there.
Submenu appears

Now to select a sub menu item, you have to slide your mouse
pointer straight across with out falling off (above or below) the
multimedia line. The higher the resolution the harder this is to do,
extremely tricky with a trackball or a touch pad mouse.

If the submenu appeared immediately to the right of the
cursor this would be much faster, easier, and even possible
with notebook touch-pads.

--
John Andersen