Re: [opensuse] K3b problem
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:31:39 -0600
On 12/10/06, kjmlists@xxxxxxxxxxx <kjmlists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Darryl - "growisofs" isn't in usr/bin (or anywhere else that I can find). How do I force a re-installation of dvd+rw-tools? sorry, I'm clueless about such matters.

As 9.2 is out of support, most probably you will not find a repository
with this rpm. But it should be included in your install media for
9.2, so if you still have the CDs, you will find it there.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.