Re: [opensuse] More fallout on the Novell <> MS Deal on /. and Groklaw
  • From: Bill-Schoolcraft <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:14:18 -0800 (PST)
At Mon, 11 Dec 2006 it looks like D Gavrilovic composed:

> Actually, there is a story circulating claiming that some sysadmin in
> the UK(I think!) managed to get a refund from Dell for his unopened
> copy of XP that came with system. Don't know how true that one is.

I recall being at the march here in the San Francisco Bay Area (south of
SF) for what might have been the very first refund attempt...

http://linuxmafia.com/refund/

--
Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
-- Redd Foxx