Re: [opensuse] Anybody like the new KDE start menu?
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:20:14 +0100
On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 10:21 -0700, John Meyer wrote:
> I'm kinda digging it, just for the compactness of the menus.

My only complaint is that when you go back (left arrow in the menu) it
does not leave you where you were in the previous menu. You have to
manually go back there. So, when simply exploring the menus, one is
forced to use the brain to remember where one was. I thought computers
meant I did not have to use my brain :)

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems AB