Re: [opensuse] More fallout on the Novell <> MS Deal on /. and Groklaw
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:28:56 -0800
On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 07:44 +0200, Janne Karhunen

> You missed the point again. You, as a Novell customer, are
> paying to MS from now on [for something that does not exist,
> ie. FUD]. Is that what you wanted?

If its FUD its a failure and M$ customers dumb enough to buy into that
deserve all the virus, worm, trojans that happen.

Another point is that when you buy car insurance your also paying for
all the irresponsible people in your same classification. There is no
way to separate yourself out from that.

Its not like the Microsoft refund that you can file when you buy a
computer with that OS preinstalled when you are going to load linux.

Perhaps we should write Novell and ask for a form for a FUD refund.

--