Re: [opensuse] Anyone running AcidRip on SUSE 10.0?
  • From: Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:52:04 -0800

Jorge Fábregas wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to try AcidRip. It seems it's a good MEncoder front-end. However, there's no rpm for it (in the usual repositories, packman, guru etc). Also, it nees Gtk2-Perl which isn't part of the standard distro. I guess I'll have to compile from source then (AcidRip and its dependencies)...but if anyone knows of rpm's for it please let me know.

Thanks!
Jorge

Use CPAN to install Gtk2-Perl. It works just fine.

Now if only I could figure out how to get it to make MP4 files for my ipod

--
One day at a time, one second if that's what it takes