Re: [opensuse] .dv files to .iso
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:25:43 -0600
Well, I would suggest that you have a look at QDVDAuthor or DVDStyler
as these are gui interfaces to the command line tools of linux. They
will enable you to create menus and turn the dv stream into an mpeg
dvd compliant stream. You will then be able to master an iso from
them.

Visit these sites and check out the link sections as well

http://qdvdauthor.sourceforge.net/

http://www.dvdstyler.de/

Note: the only dvd coasters I have made in linux was my own fault, I
just didn't pay attention to what I was doing.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org