Re: [opensuse] Forcing a download of a file?
  • From: Thomas Miller <tmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:54:47 -0500
No. And when I try to configure the download, it isn't there. In Windows I can configure each file extension individually. There is no option for this. I was going to update it, but there is no update menu item either.

Is there a smart package manager site for Mozilla? Is there a list of these sites some place?

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Thomas Miller <tmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-10-06 11:40]:
I am trying to use Firefox to download and rpm from Oracle using http. Firefox thinks it is a video file and immediately opens Real Networks.

I know how to fix this for Windows (several ways actually).

None of these work in Linux. Any suggestions?

doesn't:
<right-click> on url and select <save as> work? I believe it is the same in windoz.

--
Thomas Miller
Chrome Portal Project Manager

http://www.bss-software.com