Re: [opensuse] unsubscribe
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:42:42 +0100 (CET)

The Saturday 2006-12-09 at 08:23 -0500, Kenneth Schneider wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 13:42 +0100, Roland Colberg wrote:
>
> What part of this line do you not understand:

> It is at the bottom of every email from the list.

I have a friend who subscribed for some time, and then wanted to
unsubscribe. He said that he didn't know how. He happened to visit me with
his laptop, and I had a look. "This is going to be easy", I thought.

He was using outlook (the X-Mailer header says "Microsoft Office Outlook
11").

I could not see the footer!

I then wanted to demonstrate to him that there is a header with the
unsubscribe address, but we had a hard time finding it: showing the full
source of the email on that program wasn't obvious.

Maybe other people using that mailer can confirm or reject this: I had not
much time to check and I don't use windows.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.