[opensuse] 10.2 DVD problem
  • From: Bob S <usr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:26:21 -0500
Hello SuSE people,

Did a ktorrent on 10.2 64bit. Downloaded 3.7G and md5sums seem to be OK.
Opened it with K3B and burned it to DVD. Shut down the box and tried to
boot from the new DVD. Got a message "No OS"

Shut down again and rebooted to look at the DVD. Could not mount it and
got this message. "Method "Mount" with signature "ssas" on
interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" doesn't exist.

What the heck does that mean????

How can I tell if I burned a bootable DVD?

Bob S.