Re: [opensuse] 10.2 Font Quality Backsliding from RC1 -> GM
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:21:52 -0600
On 12/9/06, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> wrote:

Installed and updated from factory only:
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/qt-gtk-fonts102f.png :-)

Installation from final released 10.2 DVD:
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/qt-gtk-fonts102r.png :-(

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, but ... what's the difference? I
really can see no difference between the font representations in
either image .... I mean, there appears to be some variability, but
I'm not sure what might be just poor png image quality and what is an
actual diff between the fonts.

If you could describe what you see as the difference perhaps it would
help interpret the images.

Peter