Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:26:48 +0100 (CET)

The Friday 2006-12-08 at 11:54 +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> >> If you are using procmail this receipe will add a Reply-To: header
> >
> >I have been using that one for years: some one told me that here.
>
> Even comp.mail.pine suggested the/a procmail recipe. I wonder what's
> wrong in this world? :P

By the way, I have another recipe to put direct replies out of sight ;-)

(three recipe types: list, copy, direct (order is important))

:0f
| /usr/bin/formail -bfi 'Reply-To:"OS-es" <opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
:0 a:
$HOME/Mail/lists/opensuse-es

:0f
| /usr/bin/formail -bfi 'Reply-To:"OpenSuSE-en" <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
:0 a:
$HOME/Mail/lists/opensuse

# Duplicates (ie, cced)

:0
* ^TO_((opensuse|opensuse-factory|opensuse-project|opensuse-es|opensuse-security)@opensuse.org)
$HOME/Mail/lists/in_dups

:0
$HOME/Mail/lists/in_rsto

So... I really don't care if people send me a reply to the list and a
private copy, I don't see them - unless I want to. And real direct replies
I also have in another folder, so I don't confuse them. No problem.

Unless the mail is big, I don't really bother bothering ;-)

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.