Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.2 Installatiion problems
On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 11:10 +0800, Art Fore wrote:

---

> It appears Evolution no longer saves passwords, even though the save
> password box is checked. Everytime it goes out to check mail, it asks
> again. Is there a solution to this?

I just upgraded from 10.1 to 10.2 also. I find I am also having this
problem with evolution. As you said, it asks for the password for each
of my 5 accounts every time it checks for mail.

I posted a message about it on the evolution mailing list but have not
received a reply as yet. Hopefully, someone here can help us.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0