Re: [opensuse] March of the Penguins?
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:18:04 -0800

> >> Just a few short decades ago, I couldn't even spell diveluper, now I are
> >> one!
> >
> > lol
> >

> > I have been one professionally since '92, and I still don't understand
> > them. Now I try to manage them. :P
>
> Do you also try to herd cats? :-)

I'm trying to do it right now using my blackberry. I've got five staff members
at work and several dozen customers who all need repeaded instructions....

:)

> Back on topic now (though for the life of me, I cannot understand why
>
> :-) ), I feel cheated -- I have never seen the march of the penguins.

That is a fantastic movie: Do get the DVD. You can also watch Happy Feet,
which is - in effect - march of the penguins with singing/dancing penguins.

> <mode_rage> Where are my penguins??? Where is the little stuffed penguin
> that used to be in the box???</mode_rage>

I know. SUSE started going downhill when I didn't get my lizard sticker in
10.0 - first the really cool manual (which I'm not ashamed to state that I've
read) and then the sticker.

When they bring back the sticker, I buy the box. :)

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request