Re: [opensuse] upgrade 10.2-RC1 to 10.2
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:21:58 -0500
On 2006/12/09 13:37 (GMT) Phil Burness apparently typed:

> Is it OK to do an upgrade from 10.2-RC1 to 10.2 final or should I do a full
> re-install? What's going to be the issues if I just do an upgrade which is
> easier for me?

I had 5 factory installs from various points that I upgraded to 10.2
final. They all work fine. After those upgrades I installed once from
DVD. In the DVD one, GTK apps are not using the fonts specified for KDE
apps, even though KControl is set so that they should. GTK apps are
using an inferior font that KDE was originally using on install that I
had to change because it did not have acceptable weight, as if somehow
the weight was set to CSS 100 instead of 400 or more.
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409