Re: [opensuse] smooth mouse wheel KDE Suse
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 02:40:04 -0800

On Sat December 9 2006 01:56, Mark Hounschell wrote:
> M Harris wrote:
> > Thanks for the control center tip though, now the scroll-by looks really
> > good in Mail-Kontact.... still jerks in Konsole and Firefox though.
>
> How are you able to scroll via the mouse wheel in konsole?
>
> Mark

In KDE it's default as long as I've been using it. You just get the konsole
window focus and scroll - your's doesn't scroll? The same in GNOME and XFCE,
etc....

Cheers, Curtis.

P.S. If you're not able to scroll in the konsole or Xconsole perhaps you need
to adjust your xorg.conf file (though it doesn't work of you're in init 3).

- --
Spammers Beware: Trespassers will be shot,
survivors will be shot again!

Like the song say: "Everything's 'Zen'... I don't think so"!