Re: [opensuse] What is the name ?
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 02:55:09 -0600
On 2006-12-09 01:50, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

> I have made some screenshots:
>
> http://www.urbakken.dk/geometry.jpg

If your screen size is 1280x1024, then that window is maximized. You've
duplicated this by checking the maximize horizontally and maximize
vertically boxes.

I do not think you want to check "full screen", which is not the same
thing as "maximize". In full screen, you don't have a title bar or borders.
> Should that here work by clicking at "OK" ?
> It doesn't ??.

Probably it takes effect the next time you start the application.
> http://www.urbakken.dk/Geometry2.jpg
>
> What lacks here if anything.

When you right click on the title bar, everything should be filled in
correctly already by KDE.
> Is there at all more to take care of, for instance the size of the
> charachters ?
I do not know how to configure the fonts in xterm, which doesn't seem to
have a menu bar. In konsole, which I use, the font selection and size
are in a menu selection.