[opensuse] What is the name ?
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 07:39:56 +0100
Hi.

When chainging the size of a window I have to right click on the most
upper blue line.
What is it called ?.

When having right clicked You can choose Advanced>Special Window settings.

Being in the Geometry part here, I can choose to set an "x" in say the
"position".
After there are some options, and what one shall I choose for setting a
value ?.

Having set all the values what do I then do ?.

I can see, that if I go into a window, that fills the whole monitor, the
"Don't affect" is set.

Then what is the procedure to set a value, and get it saved, and what to
do in between ?.

Are there some places where I can read about the job ?