[opensuse] okay what have I forgotton, or lost or....
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:38:38 -0500

Yesterday, and even earlier today I had mp3s playing in Xmms ... and now,
I seem not to have whatevertheflock file I need to make it do so.. this
is after a nice clean install btw .. ( took forever to get the GM to
dowload cleanly , as others have noted.. Bring on the boxed sets! I keep
checking the site (Novell), but so far no joy.. you might think they
would like to get a list of folks willing to buy the thing for money ,
but ... maybe it's just the office Party season..

anyway, please enlighten me.. I spent too long waiting for the Shuttle not
to go up ( I'm about 2.5 mi from the site ) and damned near developed
pneumonia doing it.. so I may not be 100% tonight ..

HELP!! please..

Let freedom ring! Let the white dove sing. Let the whole world know that
today is the day of reckoning. Let the weak be strong , let the might be
wrong , throw the stones away, it's Independence Day.