Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:18:03 -0800

Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Friday 08 December 2006 12:05, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Dec 8 2006 13:12, ken wrote:

And Einstein, when told that 2000 Nazi scientists had voted that the
theory of relativity was wrong, said 'You cannot vote on what is the
truth.'

Haha I knew it! -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

I don't think this qualifies as a trigger of Godwin's law. No participant in the discussion was called a Nazi by another.

Randall Schulz
So, if I understand the wikipedia article, if I call everyone involved with this discussion (except me of course) I lose automaticly and this thread ends? Good!

you're all post nazis!!!

--
One day at a time, one second if that's what it takes