Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:04:34 -0600
On Thursday 07 December 2006 13:09, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:

<snip>

> On a few occasions I accidently answered directly instead of the list.
>
> I happened, because I use Kmail. When you click on "reply" you mean to
> reply to the list, but now and then this will cause the mail to go to the
> original sender, not the list.
>
> The solution is to click'n'hold and then select "reply to list".

Or simply right-click on the toolbar select 'configure toolbars' and in the
left pane scroll down and look for the 'reply to list' icon, click it once
and then click the arrow key to move it to the right-pane window and then
move it up or down to where you want it on the toolbar, and then it's always
there.

--
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented worker', is like calling a home
intruder an 'unwanted houseguest'.