Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Terence <terence.john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:22:59 +0000
On 08/12/06, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 8 2006 13:12, ken wrote:
>And Einstein, when told that 2000 Nazi scientists had voted that the
>theory of relativity was wrong, said 'You cannot vote on what is the truth.'

Haha I knew it! -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

I wonder why there is no reference to Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot,
et al, and their arguably equally, or even, worse behaviour, on the
majority of web lists.

I also wonder why the site quoted, and apparently all the liberal
left, can only cite Hitler and the Nazi party regime as being
abhorrent. Perhaps we should be told.

(Shields up)

Terence