Re: [opensuse] smooth mouse wheel KDE Suse
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:53:18 -0600
On Friday 08 December 2006 10:56, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> This smells global for all KDE apps, so it doesn't help with the
> different behaviour in Konqueror and KMail, but maybe it's a start.
Yes.

... but it looks like the smooth scrolling I've been looking for is app
specific... well, at least for Firefox.

I just received a tip that (at least in Firefox 2.0) that advanced
preferences tab includes both 'smooth scrolling' (incremental scrolls are
slower) and autoscrolling... which is cool... if I click the mouse wheel down
and autoscrolling is active in Firefox then the speed of the autoscrolls is
controlled by the position of the mouse pointer relative to the
wheel-scroll-icon.

So, my problem is fixed in Firefox... now for Konsole...

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><