Re: [opensuse] smooth mouse wheel KDE Suse
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:44:45 -0600
On Friday 08 December 2006 10:56, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> KDE control center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced -> Mouse wheel
> scrolls by....
>
> This smells global for all KDE apps, so it doesn't help with the
> different behaviour in Konqueror and KMail, but maybe it's a start.
This was a good start... but not quite it...

... what is needed is a control (which I can't find) that controls the
'speed' of each line scrolled. So, I can set the scroll-by to 2 lines instead
of 3 lines (for each wheel click) and that helps... but each 2-line-scroll-by
is too fast.

Thanks for the control center tip though, now the scroll-by looks really good
in Mail-Kontact.... still jerks in Konsole and Firefox though.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><