Re: [opensuse] smooth mouse wheel KDE Suse
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:56:19 +0100
On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 10:52:48AM -0600, M Harris wrote:
> What I am hoping is that there is a way to control the (speed, gentleness) of
> the incremental scrolling motions for the mouse wheel across all apps... is
> this control in X, or is the control in the desktop /window manager, or is
> the control app specific... ?

KDE control center -> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Advanced -> Mouse wheel
scrolls by....

This smells global for all KDE apps, so it doesn't help with the
different behaviour in Konqueror and KMail, but maybe it's a start.

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH