Re: [opensuse] SUSE 10.2 installed
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:13:15 -0500
well. all smooth sailing here. and i am on a 4 port KVM switch with
USB to ps2 adapters. no issues.

On 12/7/06, D Gavrilovic <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Installing right now. Nice festive touch with the installer there guys. :-)

On 12/7/06, Clint Tinsley <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've been running 10.2 for over 3 hours now, installed without a hitch on my
> > Dell laptop.
> >
> > The whole set up just feels right, it's quicker than 10.1 too.
> >
> > Even Zen is playing ball too.
> >
> > A big thank you to all involved who help create this awesome distro.
>
> I too just got it installed, not quite as fast as you. Very awesome. Novell rolled the SLED 10 desktop menu system. Nice. Simply outstanding at first look. Will be able to show it to the LUG tonight!
>
> Clint
>
> --

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie