Re: [opensuse] 10.2 install woes
  • From: "Michael Leuty" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:44:53 +0000
On 08/12/06, Hugo Costelha <hugo.costelha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But at least we now get a dialog box showing the "desc" files being
> downloaded, albeit very slowly. Before there was just a "please wait"
> which gave no indication of whether the process had jammed or not.

Humm, here I can increase the length of the window in order to see which file
is beinf downloaded. Just press the left-mouse button on the right edge of
the window and increase it.

Just to be clear: I could do that once the system had been installed
and I was using YaST with a full graphical interface. I couldn't do it
when I accepted the option to add repositories during the install
process.

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK