Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 23:55:06 -0600
On 12/7/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 07 December 2006 10:04, Hoper Edei Deixai wrote:
> > KMail knows how to handle a list.
>
> Not Thunderbird nor any webmail client.
> --

So pop gmail with kmail. Reply via smtp thru gmail.

--
_____________________________________
John Andersen

I had this discussion about 2 months ago, I am subscribed to about 2
dozen lists and within the last 2 months this list default changed.
In every other list that I am subscribed to I just hit the reply
button in gmail and mail goes to the list. This list also worked this
way until about 2 months ago when it changed. I opened that
discussion because what had been working one way suddenly changed
behavior.

I opted for gmail because of the web interface as my employer does not
run linux (windows only) and I wanted to be able to keep an eye on
the lists from work.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org