Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:58:44 -0600
On Thursday 07 December 2006 18:14, Thomas Hertweck wrote:
> answering private emails on a mailing list is considered bad behaviour!!
So is top posting... quit it... ahahahahahahah ehem.

> Please don't do it! There was a reason why I sent my previous email only
> to you and not to the list: this topic has been discussed here many
> times and it does the list no good to start it all over again. Would be
> fine if you could respect private emails!
Here's the rub... see... sometimes its difficult (when answering many many
many emails) to always notice which ones are private and which one are
list... so... occassionally I will answer a private note on the list because
I was deliberately trying to answer to the list and I slipped... and then
there are the times when I intended to send to the list and forgot to change
the private reply-to and oooops I've just made Schultz mad again... aaargh.
Anyway, most of the time most people get it right most of the time so the
rest of us should spend the rest of the time not whining about the others of
us who mostly get it right... I think.

... and QUIT TOP POSTING CAUSE ITS RUDE AND SCREWS UP THE ARCHIVE !

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><