Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:00:43 +0000
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:51:11 -0800
From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!

its workin fine here.
For god's sake, stop sending me direct replies.

You have to be subscribed to post, hence its always completely redundant
to send a direct copy in a reply.

Desist!
Fix the mailing list.

-`J'
--
NOWT wrong with the list it's the crappy mail programs at fault and bone idle people that only understand the windBloZe way i spose i could say with consumate ease and safety RFTM in which ever of the 2 variants i know of you choose to pick ..

Pete
Kmail 1.9.3 with no list mail problems at all and member of around 15 lists ..

Surely, some self-discipline needed here? I always try to ensure that, in my Thunderbird compose screen, the Reply-to and to addresses are always the list. It would be great if TB did it for me but once you get into the habit it comes pretty easily I find.

BTW, I checked this reply VERY carefully :-)

NB a bad workman blames his tools, does a lazy programmer blame Windoze?