Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:34:13 +0000
> >Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:51:11 -0800
> >From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
> >
> >On Thursday 07 December 2006 08:44, you wrote:
> >> its workin fine here.
> >
> >For god's sake, stop sending me direct replies.
> >
> >You have to be subscribed to post, hence its always completely redundant
> >to send a direct copy in a reply.
> >
> >Desist!
>
> Fix the mailing list.
>

> -`J'
> --
NOWT wrong with the list it's the crappy mail programs at fault and bone
idle people that only understand the windBloZe way i spose i could say
with consumate ease and safety RFTM in which ever of the 2 variants i
know of you choose to pick ..

Pete

Kmail 1.9.3 with no list mail problems at all and member of around 15
lists ..