Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:17:17 -0500
On 12/7/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 07 December 2006 06:39, D Gavrilovic wrote:
> Well, there is always Novell Press and they do publish SLES stuff. I
> think the Firewalls one is the one that used to be published by New
> Riders. I may be wrong.

No, no, please not that.

The SUSE manuals are much more readable than any of the
sawdust and breadcrumbs that ever came out of Novell Press.

They would assign their usual uninterested drone to re-edit the
manuals and they would end up like all the rest the sand that
gets shoveled into the Novell Connections magazine.

I actually like reading Connection magazine. There has been some great
articles that I learnt from. Back when NetWare was the in thing, that
was a good resource. Not so much with the Linux coverage but hope it
will get better.

--
"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie