Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:09:49 +0100
Torsdag den 7. december 2006 20:00 skrev Randall R Schulz:
> On Thursday 07 December 2006 10:59, you wrote:
> > Hi, Randall.
> >
> > Your subject speaks as if you were making the rules. Or maybe this
> > is a rule already on this list?
>
> Yes, it is.

On a few occasions I accidently answered directly instead of the list.

I happened, because I use Kmail. When you click on "reply" you mean to reply
to the list, but now and then this will cause the mail to go to the original
sender, not the list.

The solution is to click'n'hold and then select "reply to list".