[opensuse] HOWTO Configure window open location and size
  • From: "Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:00:59 +0200
When I power on my machine, I normally open a shell console, konqi, Mozilla Mail and KWrite. No problem so far.

The annoyance/'problem' comes in when I have to move the windows of each and decide if I would like it to fill only part or the full screen ie location and size of each app window. Each time I start the machine up and login I have to start each app and then decide on its size and location.

How/where can I get the respective windows to remember their locations and size. I would assume on each app window but have driven myself arounnd several bends trying to figure out which does what so some help would be appreciated.

TIA