[opensuse] Azureus Doesn't Like 10.2 GM DVD Torrent File
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:22:50 -0800
Hi,

I've tried twice, now, to initiate retrieval of the openSUSE 10.2 GM DVD
image using the torrent at
<http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/iso/torrent/openSUSE-10.2-GM-DVD-i386.torrent>
in Azureus. Both times Azureus rejected that torrent file, complaining
that it "could not be opened" because of a "IO Error: BDecoder: unknown
command '150, remainder =", which was followed by a lot of gibberish,
presumably binary data being printed as text to the alert Azureus
displayed.

However, I used "wget" to retrieve the same torrent URL and gave that
file to Azureus and it accepted it without complaint.

What's up with all that?

Randall Schulz