Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: "Geir A. Myrestrand" <geir.myrestrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:51:56 -0500
Lake-Wind wrote:
I won't buy another boxed set of SUSE until the admin manual
is shipped with it, in book form again as it should be. The
admin manual was the biggest reason for me to buy SUSE Linux
Pro. I had no problem paying for the boxed set when it was
included. Sure Microsoft no longer ships manuals with Windows
but why should Novell sink to Microsoft's level?

I can only think of 348 million reasons...

Just kiddin'...

I miss the printed Admin guide too, although my PDF collection of books is probably 100 times bigger than my collection of printed books...

--

Geir A. Myrestrand